SAPR one team/one fight training
Course Title: DON SAPRO “Sexual Assault Prevention: One Team, One Fight”
In person training has been canceled until further notice
INSTRUCTOR-LED (FACE-TO-FACE) TRAINING SESSION
• This is an in-person 60-minute period of instruction.
• Per the Department of the Navy (DON), “Sexual Assault Prevention: One Team, One Fight” is mandatory training for all DON Civilian employees (APF & NAF) and must be completed prior to the end of the current Fiscal Year.
• Classroom training is only for DON Civilian employees who have not previously completed the face-to-face “Sexual Assault Prevention: One Team, One Fight” training.
• This training meets Congressional, Department of Defense (DoD), and DON requirements for Civilian employees.
• Military personnel are welcome to register for the training in order to augment and support their existing training tools; however, it does not replace military annual training requirements.
• Due to restrictions during the COVID-19 pandemic, in-person training locations will vary and will be communicated in the final confirmation email.
• Class size will dictate if a venue change is needed in order to maintain a safe learning environment.
• Training will be scheduled for either 1000 or 1300 and will be communicated in the final confirmation email based upon the venue (which may change) during the COVID-19 pandemic.
• The individual's Service 'Uniform of the Day' or proper civilian attire.
• Both Military and Civilian personnel are advised to bring a jacket or sweater.
• Participants must register below for training.
• Participants must sign the attendance roster in order to receive credit for the classroom training session.
• A copy of the attendance roster will forwarded to the attendees’ Training Coordinator/Employee Development Specialist.
• Please register utilizing the form below and a confirmation email will be forwarded to email address entered.
• H.R. 1540, “National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for Fiscal Year 2012”
• SECNAV Instruction 12410.25B, “Civilian Employee Training and Career Development “
COMPUTER-BASED (ONLINE) TRAINING INSTRUCTIONS
• All DON Civilian employees who have already completed the required face-to-face “Sexual Assault Prevention: One Team, One Fight” training may complete their annual training requirement online by September 31st of the current Fiscal Year.
• For Civilian employees without internet/intranet access, please contact your local Training Coordinator/Employee Development Specialist for assistance in obtaining a disk copy of the computer-based training.
• Civilian employees should also contact their local Training Coordinator/Employee Development Specialists to ensure proper documentation of training completion.
• The Computer-based (online) training is located on several Agency websites, to include those listed below. The training may be listed under a different title and course number, but it is the same video presentation and interactive learning session. Contact your local Training Coordinator/Employee Development Specialists for additional links.
Online Training Platforms:
Total Workforce Management System (TWMS)
DON Sexual Assault Prevention and Response/TWMS-576219
Marine Corps Community Service (MCCS) Employee Training
SAPR One Team One Fight (Refresher)/LM150)