The mission of the Marine Corps Installations National Capital Region-Marine Corps Base Quantico (MCINCR-MCBQ) Voter Assistance Program is to ensure that every Marine, their eligible family members, and other personnel serving in the National Capital Region (NCR), and who are eligible to vote under the laws of their state, are provided voting information and assistance to ensure that they have the opportunity to exercise their right to vote.
Installation Voting Assistance Officer
MCINCR-MCBQ LtCol D.S. Nasca email@example.com 703-784-2354
Location of Installation Voting Assistance Office
Room 224, Building 3250
Hours of Operation: 0800 to 1100 / 1300 to 1600, Monday to Friday (Closed on Weekends and Federal Holidays)
1. Designated Desk in Room 224 contains voting materials for service personnel, family members, and civilian federal employees.
2. Access to a computer requires a Common Access Card in order to vote or collect voting materials online.
3. The IVA Office will assist in mailing out any completed voting materials and transmit all completed registration applications in a timely manner to the appropriate State Election officials.
4. The Installation Voting Officer located next door in Room 222 and is readily available to provide any assistance or answer any questions regarding voting.
5. The IVA Office phone number is 703-784-2354 and can also be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Voter Registration Form
Voter Registration and Absentee Ballot Request Federal Post Card Application (FPCA)
Voting Assistance Guide
Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot (FWAB)