“Train-the-trainer (T3)” Course
Course Title: Train-the-Trainer (T3) Course for Step Up, Take a Stand, and Staff Non-Commissioned Officers (SNCO) Periods of Instruction (POIs)
* Applicants are strongly recommended to enroll early as courses quickly reach capacity.
Nov 2, 2021
Feb 1, 2022
May 3, 2022
Aug 2, 2022
Nov 3, 2022
• Review of each individual training module is approximately a 1.5 hours.
• This Course is designed to assist newly assigned Sexual Assault Prevention & Response (SAPR) personnel who will facilitate annual training events within the SAPR program.
• Due to restrictions during COVID-19, this Course is a virtual training event only.
• Class size is limited to 28 participants.
• There will be two Courses offered on March 30th specifically to review the SNCO POI. If you are currently D-SAACP credentialed and appointed, only register for one review session.
• The remaining Courses will incorporate a review of all three SAPR POIs and will convene from 1200-1630. You may register for a date, if you have completed the initial 40-hour USMC SAPR Victim Advocacy POI and are pending D-SAACP credentialing and appointment.
• Students must attend the full Course for certification.
• Microsoft Teams
• Both options will be available; however, Microsoft Teams is preferred in order to follow along with the visual instruction of the Instructor’s Guide.
• All students are required to respond to the confirmation email to verify attendance. Once attendance is verified, the Teleconference Bridge and Password will be sent via email to all verified attendees. In Microsoft Teams, look for the training group under the Teams tab and “JOIN NOW” to join the training.
Training Materials and Requirements:
• All students must be USMC SAPR VA trained, in accordance with MCO 1752.5C, Chapter 4 and provide the USMC SAPR VA 40-hour Training certificate via email once your registration is confirmed.
• Once your attendance confirmation is received, student training materials will be sent via the Secure Access File Exchange (SAFE).
• Students are required to “download” files prior to training. Files will not be sent via email.
• Duties and training responsibilities of the SAPR VA can be found in MCO 1752.5C, Chapter 5
• DoD Directive 6495.01, “ Sexual Assault Prevention & Response (SAPR) Program,” incorporating Change 4 dtd 11 Sep 2020
• DoD Instruction 6495.02, “Sexual Assault Prevention and Response (SAPR) Program Procedures,” incorporating Change 4 dtd 11 Sep 2020
• MCO 1752.5c, “ Sexual Assault Prevention & Response (SAPR) Program,” dtd 3 Jun 2019
• NAVMC 1752.5, “ Sexual Assault Prevention & Response Procedures,” dtd 5 Jun 2019
• For administrative matters or for disenrollment, please call (703) 784-3557.
• Please register for this Course utilizing the form below and a confirmation email will be forwarded to email address entered.