Serves as the primary legal consultant and advisor to the Deputy Commandant, Combat Development & Integration (DC, CD&I)/Commanding General, Marine Corps Combat Development Command; the Commanding General, Marine Corps Systems Command (MCSC), the Commanding General, Marine Corps Recruiting Command (MCRC), and the Commander, Marine Corps Installations National Capital Region - Marine Corps Base Quantico (MCINCR-MCBQ), for all business and commercial activities, including government acquisitions, intellectual property, real estate, environment, ethics, civilian personnel, and all other matters within the purview of the Department of the Navy Office of General Counsel;
- Serves as the Ethics Counselor for MCCDC/MCINCR-MCBQ;
- Serves as Component (USMC) Regional Environmental Coordinator for Environmental Protection Agency Region III;
- Serves as MCINCR-MCBQ Marine Corps Community Services and Marine Corps Marathon counsel for NAF matters;
- Provides legal advice and support in the field of civilian personnel law, including Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)/Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB) and labor-management matters to MCCDC, MCSC, MCRC, MCINCR-MCBQ, Henderson Hall, Marine Barracks Washington, Marine Forces Cyber Command (MARFORCYBER) and MCINCR-MCBQ-based USMC commands and activities;
- Provides litigation advice, services, and representation before administrative agencies, boards, and courts (GAO, ASBCA, MSPB, EEOC, FLRA);
- Liaison to Department of Justice for third party representation and other litigation involving MCCDC and MCINCR-MCBQ.