Performance and innovation
G-7 seeks to maximize the performance of organizations aboard Marine Corps Base Quantico by aligning current processes to desired performance goals with innovative technologies, business strategies, and information management tools.
This is accomplished through:
1. Change Management (CM)
- G-7 Coordinates Commander’s Change Management Program
- Change through action - each successful action contributes to change in culture
- Monitoring progress of projects / actions – in progress reviews
- Information briefs/mission analysis - on upcoming significant cross functional actions, policy changes, new programs etc. which will drive change action
2. Continual Process improvement (CPI) and Lean Six Sigma
Training: This is an area resource to enable Breakthrough and Continuous Process Improvement, Business Transformation, and Change Management training that focuses on educating the individual as well as the command.
CPI Business Solutions: We can help! Please select the Command Special Projects link to the right to learn more about how we can help your organization's processes.
3. Knowledge Management (KM)
4. Command Special Projects (CSP)