(1) Marine Corps LE or VCC personnel are unable to verify the individual’s claimed identity based on reasonable belief the person submitted fraudulent identity information in the attempt to gain access.
(2) The individual has a conviction for espionage, sabotage, sedition, treason, terrorism, armed robbery, or murder.
(3) The individual has a felony conviction for a firearms or explosives violation, regardless of the date of conviction.
(4) The individual has been convicted of crimes encompassing sexual assault or rape.
(5) The individual has been convicted of crime encompassing child molestation, or the possession or production of child pornography.
(6) The individual has been convicted of trafficking in persons.
(7) The individual is a registered sex offender.
(8) The individual has been convicted of drug possession with intent to sell or distribute.
(9) The individual has an active arrest warrant from federal, state, local, or other civil LE authorities, regardless of offense or violation.
(10) The individual has a felony conviction within the last 10 years, regardless of the offense or violation.
(11) The individual’s name appears on any federal or state agency watch list for criminal behavior or terrorist activity.
(12) The individual is debarred entry or access to a Marine Corps site, other DoD installations or facilities, or other federal site or facility.
(13) The individual engaged in acts or activities designed to overthrow the U.S. Government by force.
(14) The individual is known to be or reasonably suspected of being a terrorist or belongs to an organization with known terrorism links/support.
(15) The individual is known to be, or suspected of being, a terrorist or belonging to an organization with known links to terrorism or support of terrorist activity.
(16) The individual is on parole or probation.
(17) The individual has criminal arrest information that the site commander determines the person presents a threat to the good order, discipline, or health and safety on the Marine Corps site.