Outreach and Engagement efforts include the development and execution of the MCINCR-MCBQ’s External Affairs Engagement Plan, acting as the lead for the MCINCR-MCBQ Engagement Triad, conducting the bi-annual MCINCR-MCBQ’s Economic Impact assessment, providing Command representation at varied state and regional councils, and leading a variety of local working groups and local stakeholder meetings necessary to maintaining community support for MCINCR-MCBQ’s mission.
G-7 seeks to maximize the performance of organizations aboard Marine Corps Base Quantico by aligning current processes to desired performance goals with innovative technologies, business strategies, and information management tools.
This is accomplished through:
1. Regional Engagement:
- Federal Bureau of Investigation Academy
- National Park Service / Prince William Forrest Park.
- Virginia Military Affairs Council (VMAC)
- Virginia Legislative Issues: Noise & Real Estate Disclosures
- Northern Virginia Regional Commission
- Government and Military Affairs Council (Fred)
- Military Affairs Council (Fred)
- Town of Quantico