|Centrally Managed Civilian Leadership Courses (CMCLC) are development programs for Civilian Marines starting at GS-5 through GS-15 and pay equivalents that are centrally funded by the Marine Corps. These programs are open to all civilians in any pay system, as long as they meet the GS grade equivalency requirement.
For more information: please contact Mr. Jamie Deets by phone at (703) 784-3101 or by email at Jamie.email@example.com.
To participate in the CMCLC applicants compete for Marine Corps quotas.
The following are the basic steps to enroll in the program:
- Lejeune Leadership Institute (LLI) announces courses through the Civilian Leadership Development Administrators(CLDAs)
- CLDAs will then distribute calls for nominations through the HQMC Training Coordinators
- Applicants will complete and route packages through their Chain-of-Command to the HQMC CLDA
- CLDA will route completed nomination packages to a HQMC selection board
- Packages selected by the HQMC board will be forwarded to LLI by the CLDA
- LLI will make the final selection(s) and applicants will be notified if selected or not
Programs vary regarding time away from the office and on-the-job assignments; and dates vary from year to year.
Click the link below to view all of the Centrally Mangaged Civilian Leadership Courses (CMCLC) that Civilian Marines may apply for
The Center for Leadership and Management at Graduate School USA