|The Marine Corps has granted you access to your federal employment data in the Total Workforce Management System (TWMS). TWMS is a secure, web-based Department of Navy (DON) system that enables you to view, print, and update specific personal employment information via one convenient, user-friendly application.
The accuracy of your personal employment information can affect your benefits, leave, pay, or official records. Data can occasionally be input incorrectly and it may change over time. It is your responsibility to ensure that your employment information is valid and up to date. To do this, access TWMS and follow the instructions below:
- On any CAC-enabled computer, log in to TWMS Self Service (https://twms.navy.mil/selfservice). TWMS is CAC enabled and does not require a password for self service. If it is your first time logging in to TWMS, you will have to enter the last 4 digits of your social security number and your date of birth, then click "Submit".
- Use the "Navigation" buttons on the far left of the page to view your personnel data.
- Review each data element for accuracy and note any discrepancies.
- Correct the data by doing the following:
- If a data field is editable, you can make changes in TWMS by clicking on the field and editing the information. Be sure to click on "Update" at the bottom of the page to ensure the information has been saved.
- If the data must be edited in another personnel database (e.g. DCPDS, MyBIZ, etc), a link to that personnel database will be provided. Click on the link to make the change in the database. Once the change has been made, allow 2 to 3 weeks for the data within TWMS to update.
- For all other data changes, please contact your command’s Human Resources representative for assistance.
TWMS Website: https://twms.navy.mil/selfservice
TWMS Training Briefs: (select "Read-Only" when prompted for a password)
Self-Service Overview: https://twms.navy.mil/docs/TWMS%20Quick%20User%20Guide%20-%20iNTRODUCTION%20TO%20TWMS.pdf
Correcting TWMS Data: https://twms.navy.mil/docs/TWMS%20Quick%20User%20Guide%20-%20Correcting%20Your%20TWMS%20Data.pdf