MISSION (what our task and purpose is): On a continual basis, Marine Corps Base Quantico Provost Marshal Office protects the lives, rights, and property of all personnel and organizations aboard the installation in order to support unit and personnel readiness and create and preserve an atmosphere of safety and security.
VISION (where we will be): A premier Provost Marshal Office known for being service oriented and integrated into the installation community and for cultivating policing excellence.
GOALS: (what the desired outcomes we seek are): S. E. R. V. E.
- Shield and Safeguard – through community-oriented, problem-oriented, and intelligence-led policing (COP, POP, & ILP), leveraging local, regional, and national law enforcement resources to better apply our assets to prevent and deter criminal activity.
- Enable Commanders – to stay mission ready through policing activities that are proactive, preventative, and informative.
- Respect all – through empathetic and well-mannered behavior that preserves the dignity of everyone we interact with regardless of age, race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, or socioeconomic status.
- Value professionalism – through training and education that is consistent, relevant, and timely and places our officers in the best position to achieve personal, professional, and unit success.
- Earn and maintain public trust – every single day through positive and ethical actions that are centered on community involvement, integrity, disposition, compassion, competence, transparency, and accountability.
DEPARTMENT MOTTO: "Keepers of the Crossroads"