IN PREPARATION FOR THE END OF THE FISCAL YEAR, A FEW IMPORTANT REMINDERS BELOW:
* SABRS TRANSACTION – The SABRS Web service will be turned off while SABRS is locked. PR Builder will queue all SABRS transactions and send them to SABRS once year end processing is complete. Please note that no error messages will be received by Financial Approvers and FHAOs when sending documents to SABRS.
* SAF RELEASE DATES - please ensure SAF documents do not have a release date of October 1. This is not a realistic release date for funds to be available. To change the release dates on one or multiple documents, please review page 3 of the "SAF Reference Guide" (see the link below).
* INCORRECT FISCAL YEAR (FY) ASSIGNED ON SAF DOCUMENTS – please ensure SAF documents have the correct fiscal year (FY) under the Financial Information Pointers. As a Fiscal User (responsible for adding/editing the FIP), the Fiscal Year must be selected under the Financial Information Pointers (FIP) section of the document and it must match the document number/SDN. For example, if the document number is M00001-15-SU-12345, the Fiscal Year assigned must be 2015. A document number and Fiscal Year mismatch will cause the SAF modifications to fail at SABRS. Depending on the status of documents, certain actions are required, please review page 6 of the "SAF Reference Guide" (see the link below) for detailed instructions on how to correct this issue.
* SAF MODIFICATIONS - you must allow the system to run the automatic SAF MODs based on the SAF Release Date assigned on the SAF documents in order to get the commitment into SABRS. This will be done through the batch mode and not through the web service until SABRS is reopened. However, this will be transparent to the user. Please review page 4, Section 2 of the "SAF Reference Guide" (see the link below).
* CONTRACTING MANAGERS - please ensure documents in SPS/PD2 are in Approved status before the SAF MODs are sent to SPS. This will prevent failures when SAF MODs start filtering through from PRB to SPS. Please review page 4 of the "SAF Reference Guide".
* Once SABRS comes back on-line, please contact your local supporting comptroller or supply office if you receive one of the following errors when attempting to send a commitment transaction to SABRS using PR Builder. The PR Builder Help Desk is not able to assist with any SABRS related messages pertaining to financial data:
i. X03 - Invalid ACTY-ADDR-CODE (Table 208 edit) – this means the DODAAC used for the document does not have an authorization code of "00" (contact your supply office)
ii. X38 - Invalid WORK-CTR-ID, BUD-EXEC-ACTY, and BUD-EXEC-SUBACTY combination – this means that the WCI (MAC in FIP), BEA and BESA combination used in the FIP assigned on the document is not valid
(contact your supporting comptroller)
iii. X19 - Invalid COST-ACCT-CODE (Table 014 edit) SABRS TABLE PROBLEM – this means that the CAC used in the FIP assigned on the document is not valid. (contact your supporting comptroller)
SAF Reference Guide for PRBuilder