Hunting and Fishing Procedures for Quantico
All people wishing to hunt, be a hunt observer, scout, trap, or fish are now required to create a user profile, obtain appropriate licenses, and check in and out of areas using the iSportsman system. Visit https://quantico.isportsman.net to set up your account.
After you set up an account, you must come to the Game Check Station to show us your base access credentials (CAC, DBIDS card, Retired Military ID, Federal PIV card) in order for your iSportsman account to become fully active.
1. We are using iSportsman for license sales and hunter check in/check out. You no longer need to visit the Game Check Station to accomplish these tasks. The old Hunter Tracking System (HTS) is no longer operational.
2. You still need to check all deer, bear, and turkey in at the Game Check Station. Waterfowl harvest will be reported through iSportsman.
3. Waterfowl blind reservations have moved to iSportsman. Information about this will be posted on the Quantico iSportsman webpage.
4. Licenses will no longer be sold at the Game Check Station or at the Marine Corps Exchange.
5. Checking into and out of areas must be performed using the iSportsman website or by phone (866-449-4401). We recommend using the website because the phone system is considerably more time consuming for the user.
6. The Game Check Station is located at 27175 Telegraph Road. Hours of operation are posted on the Quantico iSportsman website. Contact the Game Check Station at 703-784-5523/5329.