Important information regarding new procedures for the 2019-2020 hunting season in effect 3 September 2019:
All people wishing to hunt, be a hunt observer, scout, trap, or fish are now required to create a user profile, obtain appropriate licenses, and check in and out of areas using the iSportsman system. Visit https://quantico.isportsman.net to set up your account. After you set up an account, you must come to the Game Check Station to show us your base access credentials (CAC, DBIDS card, Retired Military ID, Federal PIV card) in order for your iSportsman account to become fully active. Please be patient as staff is learning the system along side our sportsmen.
1. We are using iSportsman for license sales and hunter check in/check out. You no longer need to visit the Game Check Station to accomplish these tasks. The old Hunter Tracking System (HTS) is no longer operational.
2. You still need to check waterfowl, deer, bear, and turkey in at the Game Check Station.
3. Waterfowl hunters must still visit the Game Check Station to reserve and check out blinds but will be required to set up an iSportsman account.
4. Licenses will no longer be sold at the Game Check Station or at the Marine Corps Exchange.
5. Checking into and out of areas must be performed using the iSportsman website or by phone (866-449-4401). We recommend using the website because the phone system is considerably more time consuming for the user.
6. The Game Check Station is located at 27175 Telegraph Road. Hours through 4 January are 0800 to one hour past sunset. Hours 6-31 January are 0800-1600. Contact the Game Check Station at 703-784-5523/5329.