The Marine Corps Range Safety Distance Learning Course is available for all Marines on the MarineNet website.
- The course title is Range Safety and the course code is: CI060120CA
- The exam is a proctored test and must be administered by a MarineNet proctor.
- Contact your unit’s Training Officer for an approved test proctor. RMB cannot proctor the test through MarineNet.
Link to Range Safety Smart Pub
Non-Marine Corps personnel must take the examination at RMB.
- It is offered on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month at 1300 in the RMB Conference Room.
- The test is not administered on Federal holidays.
- Appointments are not necessary.
- A study guide is provided on the RMB website to prepare for the examination.
Personnel requiring testing on other dates must contact the Range Safety Specialist at 703-432-6552 or DSN: 378-6552.
All personnel must provide a copy of the completion certificate to the RMB Scheduling Section in person or via FAX at 703-784-6725 or DSN: 278-6725.
The course is valid for 3 years.
Proceed to STEP 2 or return to the Range Safety page.