"Crossroads of the Marine Corps"
The COMMSTRAT office supports over 24 tenant commands in the National Capitol Region. Everything we do must meet a communication objective supporting the 2025 vision, CMC posture statements and subsequent guidance, and the National Defense Strategy. Major themes guiding our operations are lethality, manpower, modernization and readiness. Any request outside this scope may be evaluated for support on a case-by-case basis.
1) Please submit files via https://safe.amrdec.army.mil/safe to
email@example.com, and include "graphics request" and contact information in the message. File submission must be in .pdf, .jpg, .eps or .png format. Ensure documents are proofed prior to submission.
2) Mass reproduction requests over 500 pages or flyers, or five 24x36 posters require an LOI or letter from the commanding officer.
3) Certain sign and poster requests must have a life span of at least six months and will not contain names or ranks. Reproduction jobs are not meant to be permanent, if the command requires the use of a permanent outdoor sign or placard please contact the sign shop at 703-784-1495.
4) Anything outside this scope, please use the DAPs request form:
1) Cancelation requires 24-hour notice
2) TSS DOES NOT PROVIDE MUSIC; contact the base band or provide your own.
3) If an event is at Little Hall, all media must be received NLT 1200 the day prior. Please submit files via
firstname.lastname@example.org, and include "TSS request," event and contact information in the message.
4) For additional questions contact the office at 703-784-3398.