Graphics Studio Hours of Operation:
Mon/Tue/Wed/Fri: 0800 - 1600 (Closed 1130 - 1300 for lunch)
Federal Holidays & 72/96 Hr. Weekends: Closed
(Note: Studio hours subject to close for priority taskers. Please call to confirm hours.)
Phone: 703 784-2383
The Graphics and Reproduction Department provides professional quality graphics and reproduction products while operating equipment and managing manpower to improve efficiencies and costs. Always ensuring to meet or exceed customer satisfaction of products and services provided and will from time to time advise commands on best practices for graphics and reproduction support.
• Large Format Printing
• Graphics Development and Design
• 3D Multimedia Design
Products Provided (All products listed have restrictions)
• Visual Information Boards
• Posters (Max size of 18x24)
• 2 Dimensional Animations
• Logo/Insignia Design
Do Not Support
• Name cards, tickets and seating charts for unit events, Balls, Mess Nights, and Dining Ins
• Any products for unit social events such as Mess Nights, Dinning Ins, and Professional Dinners
• Beautification Projects
• Products that can be purchased through Supply System
• Printing of Official Electronic Publications
• Personal Photos, Collages and Yearbooks
• Unique Cutouts of Logos or Images
• Outdoor Signage and Banners
• Business Cards (exceptions)
• Copies of Administrative Documents to include Medical and Dental records
• Print Maps, Blueprints, or Schematics
If there is a product request not listed, contact the Graphics and Reproduction Section Head to determine what and where support can be provided.
Copying, duplicating or reproducing any item(s) protected by copyright law is prohibited. The only exceptions are identified under the Fair Use Exception. Permission must be obtained in hard form by the copyright owner, and must be provided to the Graphics and Reproduction Department for inclusion into record.
Due to budget restraints, special projects, costly large format charts, displays, and other presentation graphics are limited to mission essential training, investigations, operational readiness, and other valid requirements. All other large format work may require reimbursement and is subject to the discretion of the Graphics and Reproduction department head.
Exterior signs are provided by G5 Facilities Maintenance Sign Shop, 703-784-1495
Maps, blueprints, or schematics can be obtained through Installation Geospatial Information and Services Program, (IGI&S), 703-784-5371
Printing and finishing services not provided by MCINCR-MCBQ COMMSTRAT OFFICE can be obtained at Defense Printing, DLA Document Services, 703-784-2208