The Marine Corps Largest Battalion!
Supporting over 3,200 Marines on board MCB Quantico
"Provide support for the training, readiness, and sustainment of the Marines assigned to eight major subordinate commands aboard Marine Corps Base Quantico."
Time to Train!
- Plan ahead to train in 2012! Check rifle/pistol range schedules on the S-3 page now for dates and availability
- Individual section training is available through the Bn S-3, contact your company GySgt for details on ranges, swim, NBC, PFTs and more
- Click Here to view the Bn's Training schedule (CAC enabled sharepointe website)
- Visit Quantico's Community Relations Facebook page to see pictures and videos of Marines from the Beast in action: Click
Major Events Supported by Marines of the Beast
- Commander of Troops for Marine Corps Marathon, Washington DC, This is the single largest public relations event for the Corps every year. 1,200 Marines from H&S BN and the NCR support this event each year as course marshal's, food and water distribution points and race course operations.
- Commander of Troops for the Marine Corps Historic Half Marathon, Fredericksburg VA
- Support Marines with Annual Training and Medical readiness
- Support for Marine Corps Base Quantico Anti-terrorism/Force Protection (AT/FP) posture
- Facilitate training for Individual Augments
- Special Events Support: Inauguration, Modern Day Marine Military Expo