The MCCDC DTS Tier II Help Desk will be offering the following DTS Training. If you are interested in any of the below classes, please contact the DTS Help Desk at (703) 784-2412/2411 to register.
------------------------- FDTA Training -------------------------
Class is limited to 29 participants & training will be offered quarterly.
Date: Due to the increase of personnel teleworking, in-person FDTA classroom training is being suspended at this time. New FDTA's and FDTA's with training expiring prior to 30 September 2020 can take their training via the TraX website. View the list below for the required TraX classes you must complete (#1-7). If you hold an additional role of RO (FDTA/RO), you must complete three additional classes (#8-10).
1. DTS (Basic) - About DTS.
2. DTS (Basic) - DTS Travel Documents (DTS 101).
3. Programs & Policies - TDY Travel Policies 101.
4. DTA - Reports.
5. AO/RO - Training for Accountable Officials and Certifying Officers (Initial COL) or (Annual COL Refresher); as appropriate.
6. FDTA - Lines of Accounting/Budgets.
7. DTA Maintenance Tool: An Overview.
8. AO/RO - The DTS Approval Process.
9. Programs & Policies - City Pair Program.
10. Programs & Policies - US Government Rental Car Program.
Location: 3100 Range Rd. (Center Door) Parking available across the street at Diamond Hall. Parking not available in front of the building. Those requiring special consideration should contact the Help Desk for further direction.
Register by phone: (703) 784-2412 / 2411
Register by E-Mail: email@example.com