Please be aware that the following message is being sent to QAEs/COTRs/HQs/MAJCOM/MACOM /LQAES under the following travel areas: DTA 1-4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9.
Effective October 21, 2014, SABRE will discontinue support of "Virtually There," a program that allows both travelers and CWTSato to access travel invoices. After this date, travelers will no longer be able to request copies of missing invoices through "Virtually There". Travelers are encouraged to maintain the original copy of their invoice, issued via email, at time of ticketing.
CWTSato has developed a web-based process in the event that you lose your invoice. Instructions are as follows:
1. Go to www.cwtsatotravel.com
2. Find the "Travel Office Locator" on the left side of the screen.
3. Choose "Civilian Govt" or "Military/Dept of Defense".
4. Type your Command/Agency in the text box and click "Search".
5. Select the appropriate office from the list of available links and you will be automatically directed to the
webpage for the CWTSato office responsible for handling your travel. You may also click the "Advanced
Location Form" link below the Search button of the Travel Office locator.
6. Scroll down and click the "Itinerary/Invoice Request" box.
7. Provide the required information on the form, to include a government email address, and then click
A copy of the invoice will be emailed to the government email address provided. *
*Contractually, CWTSato can only email invoices to Government email addresses (extensions ending with .gov, .mil, .edu) and to personal email addresses if the invoice involves Yellow Ribbon events.