Due to the increase of personnel teleworking, in-person FDTA classroom training is being suspended at this time. New FDTA's and can take their training via the TraX website. Refresher training is only required once every three years effective 7 Dec 2020. The only exception to the 3 year rule is the Certifying Officer (COL) course which remains a yearly training requirement. View the list below for the required TraX classes you must complete (#1-7).
****If you hold an additional role of RO (FDTA/RO), you must complete three additional classes (#8-10).****
1. DTS (Basic) - About DTS.
2. DTS (Basic) - DTS Travel Documents (DTS 101).
3. Programs & Policies - TDY Travel Policies 101.
4. DTA - Reports.
5. AO/RO - Training for Accountable Officials and Certifying Officers (Initial COL) or (Annual COL Refresher); as appropriate.
6. FDTA - Lines of Accounting/Budgets.
7. DTA Maintenance Tool: An Overview.
8. AO/RO - The DTS Approval Process.
9. Programs & Policies - City Pair Program.
10. Programs & Policies - US Government Rental Car Program.