The Quantico Mass Notification System (QMNS) is used during emergencies and advisory situations that require quick notification to the MCB Quantico population. With some exceptions, QMNS is available to active duty military, civil servants, and contractors. Family members can receive notifications if the account holder registers their email and/or cell phone number into their account.
- ESTABLISH A QMNS ACCOUNT. To establish a QMNS account you must:
1. Possess a Department of Defense (DoD) issued Common Access Card (CAC)
2. Possess an email account that ends in @usmc.mil
3. Login to a MCB Quantico assigned computer.
a. To determine if your computer is MCB Quantico assigned, hover over the “purple globe” icon (without clicking) in the bottom right of your desktop toolbar (if you don’t see the icon, click on the ^ to show more icons).
b. The popup should read: MCB Quantico (Powered by BlackBerry Athoc) If it doesn’t, CLICK HERE.
4. If you meet the above requirements, establish your QMNS account: CLICK HERE
- CHANGE AN EXISTING QMNS ACCOUNT: CLICK HERE
- REMOVAL REQUEST: CLICK HERE
- FOR ALL OTHER QUESTIONS/CONCERNS: CLICK HERE