Taxi service provides a safe, on call, no cost transportation service for CAC card carrying Base employees. It provides travel to Base to Base destinations that exceed the minimum walking distance (1 mile). It also reduces the number of vehicles traveling aboard Base and helps to alleviate parking space congestion.
• Military personnel, DoD Base employees and Contractors who possess a Common Access Card.
• Employees’ must be performing official duties and services aboard MCB Quantico to use taxi service.
• Military dependents are not authorized to use this transportation service.
HOW IT WORKS
• Call taxi dispatcher at (703) 432-1615 to request a taxi.
• Provide taxi dispatcher the name of passenger, time for pick up, pick up location & destination.
• Note: taxi service is a one-way destination; return trips require a second request.
All passengers must present a valid DoD Common Access Card to the taxi driver prior to transport
Mon – Fri from 8 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Closed Weekends & Federal Holidays